- Letter from the Editor, July 2015
- Has China’s Anti-Corruption Drive Had Any Real Impact on Commercial Bribery?
- Letter from the Editor, June 2015
- Virtual currency: a new challenge for international AML enforcement
- Letter from the Editor, May 2015
- Refining the art of corruption investigations and subsequent dismissals in China
- Letter from the Editor, April 2015
- Physical security and anti-fraud security. Strange bedfellows or a match made in heaven?
- Developments in the British Virgin Islands that assist in the fight against fraud
- Letter from the Editor, March 2015
LinkedIn: The Anti-Fraud Network Group
Follow UsFollow @AntiFraudNet
Subscribe to our website with RSS
DisclaimerThis newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances. An attorney-client relationship is not created or continued by sending and receiving this newsletter. Anti-Fraud Network members from your jurisdiction will be pleased to provide further information regarding the matters discussed in this newsletter. This e-mail may be considered a solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. The Anti-Fraud Network has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein; however, the Network does not guarantee such accuracy and cannot be held liable for any errors in or any reliance upon such information. If you wish to unsubscribe from this publication, select reply and put unsubscribe in the subject line.
Category Archives: 2007 – 10
Different methods of money laundering have appeared since the 1980s and criminals continue to find new ways of hiding the proceeds of their activities. It has therefore become necessary for legislation in Turkey to be amended in such a way … Continue reading →