- Letter from the Editor, December 2013
- The importance of screening employees for bogus degrees
- Letter from the Editor, November 2013
- Book Review: An Introduction to Internet-Based Financial Investigations: Structuring and Resourcing the Search for Hidden Assets and Information by Kimberly Goetz (London: Gower Publishing Limited, 2012)
- Applying financial sector anti-fraud and corruption strategies to football (or soccer – for our US friends)
- Letter from the Editor, October 2013
- Profiting from compliance: What is the value of an AML compliance program?
- Book Review: Detecting and Reducing Supply Chain Fraud
- Letter from the Editor, September 2013
- The court of public opinion: Winning the reputation battle during a crisis
LinkedIn: The Anti-Fraud Network Group
Follow UsFollow @AntiFraudNet
Subscribe to our website with RSS
DisclaimerThis newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances. An attorney-client relationship is not created or continued by sending and receiving this newsletter. Anti-Fraud Network members from your jurisdiction will be pleased to provide further information regarding the matters discussed in this newsletter. This e-mail may be considered a solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. The Anti-Fraud Network has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein; however, the Network does not guarantee such accuracy and cannot be held liable for any errors in or any reliance upon such information. If you wish to unsubscribe from this publication, select reply and put unsubscribe in the subject line.
Category Archives: 2007 – 10
Different methods of money laundering have appeared since the 1980s and criminals continue to find new ways of hiding the proceeds of their activities. It has therefore become necessary for legislation in Turkey to be amended in such a way … Continue reading →