- Letter from the Editor, July 2015
- Has China’s Anti-Corruption Drive Had Any Real Impact on Commercial Bribery?
- Letter from the Editor, June 2015
- Virtual currency: a new challenge for international AML enforcement
- Letter from the Editor, May 2015
- Refining the art of corruption investigations and subsequent dismissals in China
- Letter from the Editor, April 2015
- Physical security and anti-fraud security. Strange bedfellows or a match made in heaven?
- Developments in the British Virgin Islands that assist in the fight against fraud
- Letter from the Editor, March 2015
LinkedIn: The Anti-Fraud Network Group
Follow UsFollow @AntiFraudNet
Subscribe to our website with RSS
DisclaimerThis newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances. An attorney-client relationship is not created or continued by sending and receiving this newsletter. Anti-Fraud Network members from your jurisdiction will be pleased to provide further information regarding the matters discussed in this newsletter. This e-mail may be considered a solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. The Anti-Fraud Network has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein; however, the Network does not guarantee such accuracy and cannot be held liable for any errors in or any reliance upon such information. If you wish to unsubscribe from this publication, select reply and put unsubscribe in the subject line.
Category Archives: 2007 – 11
The Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2001 (FICA) has introduced several mechanisms aimed at combating money laundering activities. FICA has established a regulatory framework designed to identify the source of proceeds which are suspicious and possibly derived from illegal activities. FICA … Continue reading →
The advent of new Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (the Regulations) in the UK will implement the EU’s Third Money Laundering Directive (the Directive). The Regulations, which will enter into force on 15 December 2007, require organisations falling with its scope … Continue reading →