- Letter from the Editor, April 2015
- Physical security and anti-fraud security. Strange bedfellows or a match made in heaven?
- Developments in the British Virgin Islands that assist in the fight against fraud
- Letter from the Editor, March 2015
- Letter from the Editor, February 2015
- Positive Developments in El Salvador: Revised Anti-Money Laundering and Assets Act and Presidency of the CFATF
- Letter from the Editor, December 2014
- Credit card fraud: Italy is confirmed as one of the safest countries for card payments
- Letter from the Editor, November 2014
- Addressing global anti-corruption enforcement trends: how Statoil’s procedures meet changing challenges
LinkedIn: The Anti-Fraud Network Group
Follow UsFollow @AntiFraudNet
Subscribe to our website with RSS
DisclaimerThis newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances. An attorney-client relationship is not created or continued by sending and receiving this newsletter. Anti-Fraud Network members from your jurisdiction will be pleased to provide further information regarding the matters discussed in this newsletter. This e-mail may be considered a solicitation for purposes of regulation of commercial electronic mail messages. The Anti-Fraud Network has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein; however, the Network does not guarantee such accuracy and cannot be held liable for any errors in or any reliance upon such information. If you wish to unsubscribe from this publication, select reply and put unsubscribe in the subject line.
Category Archives: 2011 – 10
On Thursday 15 September, we awoke to the news that Swiss banking giant UBS had lost US$2 billion as a result of the activities of an alleged “rogue trader”. During the course of the day we discovered that the trader … Continue reading →